One of my family's favorite dinners is Chicken Cordon Bleu. Love it but hate how long it takes. We've made Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole which was delicious by the way. So I was SUPER excited about this slow cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
(1) 10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
4 oz. sliced ham
4 oz. swiss cheese
(1) 8 oz packaged herbed Stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. In a bowl mix the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour some of the mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Layer in the chicken.
3. Cover with a layer of ham and then swiss cheese.
4. Pour the remaining soup mix over the top.
(** I doubled the recipe for my family. After step 4, I repeated the steps to make kind of a chicken cordon bleu lasagna if you will!)
5. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the top. Drizzle with the melted butter.
6. Cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high. Cooking time may very depending on your slow cooker.